Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Download 2011

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

On the basis of this **** I won't be going

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,954 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Pendulum's Rob Swire has self confirmed on twitter they're playing Download next year when asked about it.

When asked about it AC has said ''News to me...more speculation...ho hum''

which pretty much confirms it with the ho hum comment.

Not a shock anyway we all knew they would be playing.

Lets hope they play the same time as Linkin Park

1PW have confirmed they're going to be at Download this year, but check this out it says that during May 27th until June 12th lots of well known American Wrestlers will be here performing for us

They have shows May 27th, May 28th, June 4th and then Download festival

On Download festival it says

''1PW heads to the Download Festival

We already have one American name signed for this event

more info soon''

Check out the photo of who they have already signed up for the May 28th date

163421_186660711345366_172966069381497_685630_6915182_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

1PW have confirmed they're going to be at Download this year

http://oneprowrestling.com/roster.php

The only wrestler I know off their permanent roster is Steve Corino from his fantastic work with ECW. He had a few tryout's with WWE and wrestled with TNA a few times but nothing ever came of it.

Go to 3.42 in this video to see him abuse Limp Bizkit in ECW and then get his ass handed to him by a steel chair

• Advertisement

Buckcherry have confirmed they will be playing at both Sonisphere and Download festivals in the UK this summer.

Speaking to Rhythm magazine, the band's drummer Xavier Muriel confirmed the news.

Muriel also said the band would do their own UK tour at around the same time. "We're back in the UK in June for Download and Sonisphere and I think we'll do a club tour while we're back here," he said.

Download Festival takes place on June 10-12 at Donington Park, while Sonisphere takes place from July 8-10 at Knebworth Park.

:)

From ac's twitter just now

Guess what? There's going to be an announcement of a chunk of Download bands next week, over 10! I hope you like them...I think they're cool

to add

There's going to be a mix of everything in the announcement...in true Download style...something for everyone...old, new, borrowed & blue!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,053 ✭✭✭D.Q

announce the fecking headliner. It'd want to be a combination of Zeppelin and Floyd, with the amount of time/hype about it. That said, hope the 10 bands pad out the undercard a bit, help me make up my mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭hellyeah

at download last year and it was great. going to sonisphere 2011. better line up imo.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Please continue discussion of the Download festival here, thank you.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement