Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where exactly is Navan fire station

Options
  • 20-11-2010 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭

I have to meet my boss outside tomorrow morning. Google hasn't given me an exact address. I will be coming from Drogheda.

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Shifty

Coming in from the slane road, take 1st exit at the roundabout, continue forward, at traffic lights take left lane for next set of traffic lights, turn left (you are now on the R147/N3), continue forward, just before the junction of abbey road (next set of traffic lights) navan fire station will be on your right hand side, hope that helps!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭gebbel

That's brill shifty, many thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 345 ✭✭hmboards

Shifty wrote: »
    Coming in from the slane road, take 1st exit at the roundabout, continue forward, at traffic lights take left lane for next set of traffic lights, turn left (you are now on the R147/N3), continue forward, just before the junction of abbey road (next set of traffic lights) navan fire station will be on your right hand side, hope that helps!

I'm pretty sure there's only two sets of lights after the roundabout Shifty, and the firestation is just on your right hand side at the second set ? Turning left at the second lights would take you out the Dublin road away from the fire station. Exact location of the station is here:
    http://maps.osi.ie/publicviewer/#V1,686671,768091,7

BTW - the Drogheda-Slane road is closed at the moment, with a diversion via Collon. Just in case you weren't aware you will need to add a few mins to the journey.

Advertisement