Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

psychology tutorials

Options
  • 20-11-2010 6:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭

so i missed like 3 psych tutorials so does that mean i fail the module apparently it does :o

and what are the implications....disaster altogether :pac:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭highlydebased

Apparently, must say it on the module outline that it is the case (if it is)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Aye. First year yeah? We had to do a stats essay to make up for the mark if my memory is correct.. Enjoy that! My heart goes out to you! :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭citizenerased1

CiaranMT wrote: »
    Aye. First year yeah? We had to do a stats essay to make up for the mark if my memory is correct.. Enjoy that! My heart goes out to you! :o

that extra hour in bed seemed like such a good idea.....

that extra hour in bed seemed like such a good idea.....

Talked to the lecturer about it? I'm guessing it's Niamh, 1st Yr Biological Psych Lab?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 203 ✭✭citizenerased1

CiaranMT wrote: »
    Talked to the lecturer about it? I'm guessing it's Niamh, 1st Yr Biological Psych Lab?

no its Lauren Hamel..lovely woman!..but i havent talked to her about it

• Advertisement

She must be new. Haven't been on campus in about a year now!

Advertisement