Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Football and Championship Manager Forum

Options
  • 20-11-2010 8:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there. Have absolutely no idea where to put this so stuck it in here. If it's in the wrong forum could a mod please move it.

Ok, basically in this forum we have a good community of posters who contribute greatly to it. I do think it's completely underused and needs a bit of a revamp. For example, I think the forum needs a mod. It doesn't have one. I haven't seen Thanx for the fish contribute to a thread in this forum in years. I think making one of the regular posters in the forum a mod would lead to a revamp and making stickies for important topics in the forum.

This post by R H C P explains brilliantly the sort of threads we could have:

R_H_C_P wrote: »
    Is their even a mod for this forum anymore? haha

Ideas for certain threads;

Tactics, (share tactics you use)
    Snapshot of your Story (Speaks for itself.)
    DOWNLOADS (Stuff like facepacks, logos, kits, updates etc.)
    Players (Recommend players to sign, wonderkids to world class)
    Challenges (We can make seperate threads for different challenges)
    FM Live (General discussion and organising online games)
    Previous FM Games discussion (from the first FM to 2010)
    And maybe a championship manager thread if we're feeling generous :P (does anyone play it anymore? lol)

Anymore we are missing or could add?

I do think the forum has a lot of potential but for a revamp to take place it really should have a mod who actually posts in it regularly first.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Hi there. Your best bet would be to PM the Games CMods, Mr E, Sierra Oscar and Silverfish, and they'll have a look at the moderating situation in the forum.

Advertisement