Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gamsat Preparation Material for Sale!

Options
  • 16-06-2011 8:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭

mod note addedHi folks,

theres a lot of threads cropping up with notes for sale, so rather than having loads of then i'm going to create this single one. the merge may have messed up the order of posts a little, sorry.

anyone who creates another one rather than posting here will have their post deleted.
    /end of modnote

I've just received my Gamsat UK results and I got 64!

I don't have a Science background and I did all of my preparation from these materials.

I have:

Des O'Neill Science notes- General Biology, Human Biology, Physics, Physical Chemistry and Organic Chemistry.

Organic Chemistry for Dummies

Griffiths Gamsat Review

Ozimed Practice Tests

MedPrep Practice Test

ACER Practice Test, Sample Questions and Practice Questions- these are photocopied versions a friend gave me.

I will also include various electronic files I have:

Electronic versions of MCAT Biology, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Physics books

Electronic version of MCAT 101 Passages in Verbal Reasoning

MCAT Audio Osmosis - electronic, not on C.D s

I will sell everything for €250
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement