Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DIT MMA

Options
  • 20-11-2010 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

HI WAS WON DERING IS DIT SETTING UP AN MMA CLUB HEARD RUMOURS ABOUT IT THE OTHER WEEK??:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭thelibertyboy

r a better question is would yas like to set one up??

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Tried to set one up last year but the clubs office didn't want to annoy the existing Karate club. Would be ultra interested in this myself

iv been running the club up in it tallaght for the last three years and its pretty much the most active club atm like and i know there would be loads of interest in it because out sports officer got an email about it a while ago if ya wanna set it up yo should man i could give you numbers for instructors etc no probs look how many views this post has like in less than a week like we have an intervarsities every year an everything :0

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Like I said, incredibly interested but I've no time whatsoever on my hands. I'd be more than happy to help out but I really have no time to take the initiative on this.

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭dartstothesea

Would be interested.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 124 ✭✭dicey1664

would be interested,reckon it would do very well

well guys if ya want to set it up do it go right ahead and if yas need ny contacts fr instructors just pm me :)

Advertisement