Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sinn Fein or Fianna Fail

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭dolphin city

Originally Posted by EMF2010

SF are the 'rabble rabble rabble' of Irish politics. Ignoring their links with the IRA, as many of the newer members would have played no part in that, their policies are laughable. They don't seem to understand basic economics. Their latest, 'throw the IMF out' is ridiculous. It's not even the sentiment that annoys me most, it's the language they use to do it too. They are soundbite politicians.

this is what i found so hilarious about your post. your ramblings that SF don't seem to understand basic economics. Yet it was FF that got us into this economic mess or did you not know that. SF have always opposted what FF wanted us to do - its a pity people didn't listen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Ah yes, ignore the contents of my post and argue a side issue. Great response.

I've always voted, just never for these parties. It's not realistic to say that these would be my only choices at an election. Please don't start down the road of 'people died' - I take my vote seriously. I take AH less seriously.

This thread really should be in politics...but Dr. B, 'aggressively pushed'??? My mammy always said violence solves nothing. :p:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

At least Sinn Féin have ideals. Fianna Fáil have nothing going for them at all. They're sell-outs, that is all.

You would not be saying that if Sinn Féin held power for any amount of time.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,945 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

As per previous indication please refer to politics forum if you wish to continue this discussion.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement