Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

peats refund

Options
  • 20-11-2010 11:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hi, i just bought folio 100 andriod tab, but is bad feeling, and there is bug which really affect my use,actually,is stop in uk market. so i want to know whether peats will refund me, and the tab is present to me, so they refund buyer or owner( i keep everything), can somebody give me advice and show me some case and law.

really thank you
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,986 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

If you have the receipt or some proof of purchase and you've kept the box and any contents then there shoudn't be any problem in getting a refund.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭slimjimmc

The Folio 100 seems to be so bad that PC World have stopped selling it in the UK due to multiple issues leading to a high returns rate. link1
    link2

This might help if there's resistance from Peats and you need to go down the 'unfit for purpose / not of merchantable quality' route.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

PC World don't have a manufacturers warranty to fall back on hence they pulled the sales of the device as they have to replace it out of their funds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭Currys PC World: Declan

PC World don't have a manufacturers warranty to fall back on hence they pulled the sales of the device as they have to replace it out of their funds.
    Just thought I'd let you know that this isn't correct

Advertisement