Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graphic Design Course

Options
  • 20-11-2010 11:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭

Hi

I'm looking to start a graphic design course in the new year, part time, does anyone know of any? Im not looking for private places as I cant afford them, thanks!

oh In the North Dub City area, thanks:) But Im willing to travel.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭faktisperminute

I am not sure about any courses around , But I am sure you can start learning at home .
    the following software are for 3d art :

3ds max-commercial
    maya-commercial
    rhino 3d-commercial
    lighwave-3d commercial
    cinema 4d-commercial
    blender 3d-free

and few for photo editing and drawing :
    gimp-free
    inkscape-free (vector art)
    photoshop-commecial

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭GarRo247

I don't know much about them myself, but I was looking around before and everywhere was saying I would need to buy a copy of photoshop first. Some courses supplied it for free as part of the course fee, but as far as I know from that I would say nearly every course would use photoshop.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

http://www.scd.ie/Computer_Graphic_Design/Default.374.html
    I'm doing this one right now... It's pretty good, not brilliant, but I'm leaning loads. Only a portion through it though

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Omega28

is that course in SCD starting in Jan? or is it just september?

Advertisement