Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel near Sycamore st

Options
  • 20-11-2010 11:49pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hello
    A bit of advice please as I am not familiar with the area.

Have the company Xmas dinner there in Eden Restaurant near Sycamore st.

I can see Citi hotel or Jurys ChristChurch.

Citi seems to be nearest, any idea what its like?
    Parking doesn't seem to be available at either, so any idea where I could park overnight?

Also, bit of a daft question, but since its only 5 mins away, I presume its ok to walk to both at 1 or 2 O'clock in the morning? :o

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭richardjjd

yop wrote: »
    Parking doesn't seem to be available at either, so any idea where I could park overnight?

There's certainly parking at Jury's Christchurch. You enter the carpark off Bride Street and there's entry to the hotel from carpark.

You could see messing anywhere in the city centre at 2am, but Christchurch is busy enough, with lots of pubs, restaurants and hotels in the area and generally people milling around, so I wouldn't be overly worried.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

richardjjd wrote: »
    There's certainly parking at Jury's Christchurch. You enter the carpark off Bride Street and there's entry to the hotel from carpark.

You could see messing anywhere in the city centre at 2am, but Christchurch is busy enough, with lots of pubs, restaurants and hotels in the area and generally people milling around, so I wouldn't be overly worried.

Thanks very much :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭wyndham

Blooms Hotel is also an option, is closer but may be noisier, depending on what day of the week the event is really.

Advertisement