Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Wagner appreciation thread!

Options
  • 21-11-2010 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭

X Factor 2010 contestant Wagner Fiuza-Carrilho, 54, is a Brazilian born retired P.E teacher and karate enthusiast now living in Pensnett, Dudley.

Fiuza-Carrilho previously owned a martial arts and dance gym in Cradley Heath before becoming a P.E. teacher for a year at Leasowes Community College, he has also worked for a conservatory fitting company.

He said he entered the contest to get a "new start" and to be able to provide for his son. At the judges houses Fiuza-Carrilho performed "You Got The Love" to which Walsh joked to his assistant judge Sharon Osbourne that "He fancies you".

Although he was not picked to be one the initial top 12 acts, mentor Walsh chose him as his wildcard for the live finals.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,553 ✭✭✭soccymonster

I love wagner <3 especially when he put bitch cheryl in her place over the 'stuff she read in the papers saying how she was from a council estate'. Wagner is god :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,423 ✭✭✭tinkerbell

Wagner at Judges' houses - Louis Walsh + Sharon Osbourne

Wagner's first time on the live shows!

Week 1 - She Bangs / Love Shack

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

Basterd child of Gomez Addams and Meatloaf.

Week 3 - Spice Up Your Life / Livin' La Vida Loca

• Advertisement

Week 4 - O Fortuna / Bat Out Of Hell

Week 5 - Viva Las Vegas / The Wonder Of You:

Week 6 - I'm Still Standing / Circle of Life:

Week 7 - Get Back / Hippy Hippy Shake / Hey Jude:

Now I hope that will get the VOGNER thread started off nicely :D

PS
    As I was posting the Viva Las Vegas video, my internet explorer crashed - VOGNER caused my internet to overload! LOL! :pac:

• Advertisement

Vote for Wagner!

This week (20th + 21st November) his voting number is:

Wagner Carrilho
    Tel: 1513 711 307
    Category: Over 28s

• Registered Users Posts: 9,771 ✭✭✭hynesie08

article-1320205-0B99152D000005DC-971_468x387.jpg

That is all.

I love that pic!!! It's genius :D

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭chickenchaser

Feat. Wagner Fiuza-Carrilho - Rolling Stones Tribute Band -Cloned Stones - "You Got Me Rocking"

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Just thought I'd pop by to say I LOVE WAGNER and this is a great thread.
    :D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,148 ✭✭✭✭KnifeWRENCH

Wagner's audition:

Proves that he can actually sing when given the right song. Would love to hear him do more of that kind of stuff. Even Cheryl and Simon both said Yes to him back then, and yet continue to bitch about him every week now. :rolleyes:

Wagner is entertaining, exciting, gracious and a true gentleman. Really hope he wins! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭ilovesleep

I LOVE WAGNER

He is a great performer and entertainer. He is hot and sexy. I love his smile.

VOTE WAGNER

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

tinkerbell wrote: »
    As I was posting the Viva Las Vegas video, my internet explorer crashed - VOGNER caused my internet to overload! LOL! :pac:

Wagner can make the universe overload if he so wishes. ;)

Great Thread Tinkerbell

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 27,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Posy

Even Cheryl and Simon both said Yes to him back then, and yet continue to bitch about him every week now. :rolleyes:
    Thanks for that video. Cheryl and Simon are both f*ckers. :mad:
    Wagner just has too much class for them.

And WTF was with Cheryl's comments last night anyway, is it not a bit unprofessional to start talking about things you've read in the paper rather than comment on the person's performance??!

WAGNER FOR THE WIN!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Aldebaran

V is for Wagner!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Wagner you legend!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭ricero

Wagner is a sex god

• Registered Users Posts: 6,029 ✭✭✭applehunter

Wagner is great.

I don't know what Simon cowell was on about.

That "Get back" version was top notch.

The "Hippy Hippy Shake" performance was excellent too.

"Hey Jude" was the odd one out and didn't fit in with the other 2 at all. Still not a disaster though.

ricero wrote: »
    Wagner is a sex god

Yes he is a sex god. I want to have wagner babies. I want a wagner poster of him smiling.

Rumour has it that Wagner is 3rd or 4th from bottom - been reading it over on Digital Spy. Come on people vote for Wagner!!! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Wagner is the only reason im still watching the xfactor this year. A lot of the other contestants that are left are either twats (Katie, Cher, One Direction) or boring (Rebecca, One Direction). Wagner is entertaining and seems like a good guy.

Also i kind of wish he'd walked up to Cheryl last night and slapped her silly but the gentleman he is he stood there and politely put her in her place.:)

tinkerbell wrote: »
    Rumour has it that Wagner is 3rd or 4th from bottom - been reading it over on Digital Spy. Come on people vote for Wagner!!! :D

Ok I have a plan. How about all us wagner fans leave it to the last half hr or so like 7.30 to vote, vote, and vote for wagner. because if we all vote now others who are not fans may vote for their choosen one to keep him at the bottom.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

WAGNER IS A GOD
    ziedth wrote: »
    Anyway, can someone post up Wagners voting number for me please?

Of course, and everyone make sure to take this down

Wagner Carrilho
    UK: 0901 61 61 107
    ROI: 1513 711 307

EVERYONE, WE HAVE 1 HOUR AND 35 MINUTES TO VOTE FOR THIS MAN....VOTE NOW AND MAKE SURE HE DOESN'T GO ANYWHERE! BETTER STILL, PICK UP THAT VOTE AND GIVE HIM ANOTHER EXTRA VOTE TONIGHT....IT MIGHT BE DOUBLE ELIMINATION, AND HE NEEDS TO BE SAVED!:D

WAGNER, YOU ARE A GOD, THAT ROLLING STONES VIDEO IS INCREDIBLE!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

I just voted for the first time ever on Xfactor for Wagner. Thats how much i support the man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

To thank those voting, and just for all the Wagner-ites out there, here is a great HOME video....from Oct 3rd 2010, the day the world changed, when Wagner was given the oppurtunity to join the X Factor

Advertisement