If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

32-40" LCD TV price quotes

Options
  • 21-11-2010 1:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭

Hi! I am looking to buy an HD LCD TV in the 32-40" range (I know big range). I've been looking at the Sony Bravias and was wondering if you could give me a quote (delivered to Dublin) on the following models:
    32EX403, 37EX403 and 40EX403

I noticed also that your website had an offer on the 40NX503 for 400 pounds! Any reason why this one is significantly cheaper than other Sony 40" LCDs?

Also, Sony has their VAT cash-back thing on. I'm wondering how this would work if I buy from a UK store?

Finally, if you have other compelling options you could suggest, I am all ears.
    Thanks!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

garo wrote: »
    Hi! I am looking to buy an HD LCD TV in the 32-40" range (I know big range). I've been looking at the Sony Bravias and was wondering if you could give me a quote (delivered to Dublin) on the following models:
    32EX403, 37EX403 and 40EX403

I noticed also that your website had an offer on the 40NX503 for 400 pounds! Any reason why this one is significantly cheaper than other Sony 40" LCDs?

Also, Sony has their VAT cash-back thing on. I'm wondering how this would work if I buy from a UK store?

Finally, if you have other compelling options you could suggest, I am all ears.
    Thanks!

Garo,

thanks for the post & apologies for the delay getting back to you.

On those Sony models the VAT promo we are running is UK only ( I know Sony are running a VAT back in the ROI as well) and we don't ship them - they are only offered in-store.

On the KDL40NX503 - the £399.95 net price is for 'Last Few to Clear' clearance display product only (We have already cleared our own!) - theer are only a few left across the stores at this price - you can interrogate the site & it will show you where they are located.

Could interest you in somthing with a serious spec - ie the 32PFL5605 which is a Full HD/ 100Hz LCD with excellent Picture & (especially) Audio quality? If so I'll do you a cracking deal??

Here is the spec:http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/3/32pfl5405h_05/32pfl5405h_05_pss_eng.pdf

Keep me posted!

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭garo

Thanks John(?) for your response. I feared as much about the Bravias. So they are out. Yes please do PM with a quote on the 32" 5605 series and the 32" and 37" 5405s as well.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.