Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest (and most reliable) place to get GT5?

• 21-11-2010 8:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 836 ✭✭✭

Hi there, I'm looking to get GT5 but I'm not really sure where to get it. I looked GamesTracker to see who's cheapest and delivers to Ireland so DVD.co.uk came up but I read some online reviews that they aren't too good so would anyone know the cheapest and most reliable place to get GT5? Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

HMW 45, Harvery Norman 47, Tesco probably 44.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,870 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Leprekaun wrote: »
    DVD.co.uk came up but I read some online reviews that they aren't too good
    I've ordered from them a few times and never had any problems, delivery is very quick too. And I think it'll be €50 in tesco

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,604 ✭✭✭Kev_ps3

Forgot to mention that they are pre-order prices, bar tesco.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

Unusually it's €53.99 on Play.com :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭Joe Gt

50 in smiths toys tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 628 ✭✭✭jimmyendless

I asked in tesco what price it would be and they couldn't tell me because the games are done by an external company but she did say that there would be an introductory price for a week or so, so im hoping that it will be 43e.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭The Shtig

Heard on the radio today that xtra vision are doing a deal of giving GT for free with two trade ins, not sure what games are eligible though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,870 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

The Shtig wrote: »
    Heard on the radio today that xtra vision are doing a deal of giving GT for free with two trade ins, not sure what games are eligible though.

Games that came out in the last month no doubt

• Registered Users Posts: 1,378 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

eBay

Advertisement