Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Westbank

Options
  • 21-11-2010 10:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭

Does anyone have information on the 'Westbank' childrens' home in Greystones, whether it's still open, or who it is run by?
    Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭pixbyjohn

I am not sure if the home is still in operation but I do know there are at least 2 people residing in the Greystones area who grew up in the care of Ms Mathers who ran the home originally in a house on the Burnaby and later on in Westbank on the New Road, Greystones.

PM sent to Rasmus

• Registered Users Posts: 14 CORKDIVA

HI - I HAVE LOADS OF INFO ON THIS HOME, TO SENSITIVE TO POST ON A PUBLIC FORUM. WHY ARE YOU LOOKING FOR THE INFO AND WHAT KIND OF INFO ARE YOU LOOOKING FOR, I MAY BE ABLE TO HELP YOU.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Thank you very much for your offer of help but I no longer need the information.
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 14 CORKDIVA

HI - I WANT TO SEND YOU A MESSAGE PRIVATELY BUT DON'T KNOW HOW

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,939 ✭✭✭mikedragon32

CORKDIVA wrote: »
    It might be better that way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

Any chance of getting this thread locked?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

CORKDIVA wrote: »

Click on the persons name, a pop up menu will appear, from here select Send a private message to ...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement