Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blackberry Recommendations

Options
  • 21-11-2010 12:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭

Hey guys,

Could anyone reccommend a good blackberry in the 200€ to 300€ price range?

Thanks guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Are you on prepay? Do you want to use the blackberry functions?

Vodafoneare the onlynetwork with a prepay plan for blackberry at the minute

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Hanneman213

I'd prefer a bill phone. Yup, want to use the blackberry functions such as e-mail,internet.

Can apps be downloaded for blackberries, such as gps?

You can get some appsfor them ye. Their is a few with gps. What network are you on? How many calls and texts would you use

Cool. On vodafone at the moment. It's mainly phonecalls at the moment i make, not much texts

Cool. On vodafone at the moment. It's mainly phonecalls at the moment i make, not much texts

Vodafone have the 9800, its the newest BB around. Has gps ofcourse. It hasa slider which is a little different. If you dont like it, the next I would look at is the 9700, dont think vodafone have it, but three and o2 used to stock it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Phoenix Park

If i can butt in here, are they generally good phones if you don't need them for business too much?. I've a Sony Ericsson but thinking of changing, the battery life of an I Phone puts me off. Are Blackberries simple for text messaging, internet browsing etc and is the battery life generally good?
    I'm o2 bill pay ,cheers

If i can butt in here, are they generally good phones if you don't need them for business too much?. I've a Sony Ericsson but thinking of changing, the battery life of an I Phone puts me off. Are Blackberries simple for text messaging, internet browsing etc and is the battery life generally good?
    I'm o2 bill pay ,cheers

will you be paying for the blackberry service?
    Better off looking at somthing else tbh if your not.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Phoenix Park

In what sense?. Are they like an I Phone in that they have a unique pricing/bill plan as opposed to just a regular phone package?. My bills would be around 40 to 45 quid a month at the moment. Probably use internet and text more than conversation. Thanks

In what sense?. Are they like an I Phone in that they have a unique pricing/bill plan as opposed to just a regular phone package?.

Ye exactly.

The Torch 9800 is looking good. Cheers for all the help!

• Advertisement
Advertisement