Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP NEEDED FOR IRISH ESSAY

• 21-11-2010 3:12pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4

Please can you help me.. I have to write an irish essay on the probelms of youth.. Could you be able to give me a couple of points to write about and a couple of tips.. tanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,908 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Have a think for a few minutes about problems you think affect young people.
    Then think about problems caused by young people.
    You'll only need 2 or 3 of each.
    Think about how you feel about those issues. Don't be afraid to give your own feelings and opinions. That will make the essay more personal and more original.

There is a great on-line Irish dictionary at http://www.irishdictionary.ie/home for any words/phrases you don't already know.

Do a short, general introduction, then one paragraph outlining each problem you think of. Summarise these in the conclusion and close with a sentence or two about what it all means.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 mozzypuffs

This is my plan for an irish essay like this
    Start: the comparison between yesterday and today - here talk about how different young ppls lives were and how they are now!
    Middle: write a paragraph on drink and young people, the second on drugs and young people the third on preesure in school!
    End: Ask what is there to do, suggest things like more facilities and things for young people to do things other then drinking!

Advertisement