Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xtravision Portarlington

Options
  • 21-11-2010 3:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

Is it true there's one going in?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 47 theme song

Hey

Ye it's true, as I applied for a job with them. Don't know when or where though, enough empty places around for them! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

Well the shop unit with Xtravision plastered all over it and the shelving units is kind of a give away!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

Ya its on Park Lane and shelves etc are in, they will be open soon for the christmas market or its pointless opening at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭PatsyR

Park Lane? Must go check it out :) Can't wait til it opens, so sick of star video having nothing

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

6th is the opening date one of the lads who got a job there told me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 787 ✭✭✭Roaster

I still can't believe that there is still a market for this with the internet and also DVDs being so cheap to buy now.

Best of luck anyhow and I hope locals get the jobs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,197 ✭✭✭elvis jones

Yes but they also sell electronics as well which is a large part of their business.

They also rent box sets which suit a lot a people as they rent them for a week and i know shift workers who find this very handy.

I never rent any more but its handy to have the service there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 176 ✭✭Doogieboogie

They also rent box sets which suit a lot a people as they rent them for a week and i know shift workers who find this very handy.

Excellent, I work nights and being able to rent boxsets will rock.

Advertisement