Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CCTV Video: Ghost In Pub

Options
  • 21-11-2010 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 782 ✭✭✭

I know its an old one but thought id share ,,mods if this was up on the board before you can delete ;)

Cumbria, UK) I’ve seen plenty of “CCTV ghost” footage through the years. Most are almost identical, in which they show an erratic moving light blue blob on the screen that can be attributed to a bug on the CCTV lens. Especially when the source of the video was UK’s The Sun. This time, The Sun published a post of what some claim is a ghost caught on a CCTV system. The difference with this video is that I’ve never seen such movement being made by a bug or video anomaly to date.

for more click here

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭loldog

Wow, that is cool! At first I thought it might be steam or vapour but I like the way it moves at the end. Very nice. Possibly CGI though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,353 ✭✭✭Sasquatch76

It's clearly a bug on the lens (to my eyes at least).

Edit: bug as in insect, not glitch :P

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Cant even view it right now but from the sounds of it it was posted here a few months ago. :)

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,820 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

Yea it def looks like some kind of insect on the lens of the camera.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

It's a fly. If you watch the movement at approx 18:33 you'll see that it's cleaning its wings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 42 daravinny

the camera seems to move slightly at the start, why would a cctv camera move unless someone was actually controlling it somehow?

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭Major Lovechild

At first it looks like a moth that is too close to the lens. But I surmise that it's a recording of a playback monitor through or reflected from the glass of a fish tank. The ghost is in fact a fish.

Wo ist die Gemütlichkeit?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

It's certainly a fly which is on the lens. It's so close that's it's blurred. As someone already said, you can see it cleaning its wings. You can also see it flap its wings a few times.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 813 ✭✭✭wiger toods

DANNY22XX wrote: »
    I know its an old one but thought id share ,,mods if this was up on the board before you can delete ;)

Cumbria, UK) I’ve seen plenty of “CCTV ghost” footage through the years. Most are almost identical, in which they show an erratic moving light blue blob on the screen that can be attributed to a bug on the CCTV lens. Especially when the source of the video was UK’s The Sun. This time, The Sun published a post of what some claim is a ghost caught on a CCTV system. The difference with this video is that I’ve never seen such movement being made by a bug or video anomaly to date.

for more click here
    thats wicked man! cool stuff!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭leddpipe

im personally convinced its a fly, what with the twitchy movement and apparent wing cleaning! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

If the Sun breaks the story, its usually the first indicator of a fake.

• Registered Users Posts: 491 ✭✭Major Lovechild

Lads!!! It's a reflection from a fish tank on a monitor screen that has been hand filmed. Simple. Solved. Have a look for yourselves again.

Wo ist die Gemütlichkeit?

Advertisement