Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

restaurant for Thanksgiving

Options
  • 21-11-2010 5:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 357 ✭✭

anyone know of any restaurants doing Thanksgiving Dinner on Thursday ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,864 ✭✭✭MunsterCycling

Why celebrate the day a whole culture was crushed?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭roundymac

If we sit around and moan about it we'll get no-where.If you fall you get up, dust yourself off and start again.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,584 ✭✭✭PCPhoto

any restaurant will do Jacko1 ..... we don't celebrate thanksgiving !!

its an American/Canadian thing !!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

Or, you know, you could try to offer helpful answers :rolleyes:

The Cornstore did a Thanksgiving dinner, but unfortunately they did it last Thursday, a week early.

Inchydoney hotel are offering a Thanksgiving package with dinner, including an overnight stay. It might be worth contacting them to see if you could just go for dinner.

Apart from those, I could only find two places in Dublin. You might be out of luck I'm afraid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭themonboys

Surely Captain Americas would be the place to go!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭Max001

themonboys wrote: »
    Surely Captain Americas would be the place to go!!!!!

lol, you'd think, wouldn't ya.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

when I worked for a Chicago based company with a small office here in Cork we all went to Clancy's (upstairs) for thanksgiving grub, it was nice. That was 7 years ago however.

Advertisement