Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

computer parts

Options
  • 21-11-2010 5:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭

any shops selling hardware cheap

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,874 ✭✭✭✭PogMoThoin

Bricks and mortar shops are always expensive, the cheapest places are always online, less overheads, bigger market

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,431 ✭✭✭M cebee

i know-should have said

looking for used parts

thanks but like i said i'm enquiring about regular shops

i may have to go online but getting working motherboards and stuff posted from dublin can be a pain

M cebee wrote: »
    thanks but like i said i'm enquiring about regular shops

i may have to go online but getting working motherboards and stuff posted from dublin can be a pain

Not at all, I've bought and sold many things on there, including motherboards, processors, graphics cards etc. even full pc's . Most of the people there are legit, more legit than the salesmen in shops like Harvey norman/Pc World who'd sell their mother to make a few quid. Costs about €15 ship a motherboard from Dublin, but surely You know someone up there that travels west.

• Advertisement

i wasn't casting aspersions on anybody's character:)just the hassle if stuff doesn't work

i'm familiar with online buying anyhow thanks:)

i'm enquiring about regular shopsthat sell used parts

i wouldn't be going to harvey normans anyhow rest assured

Advertisement