Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Anyone with Magnet BB not able to connect to Live today?

• 21-11-2010 5:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 630 ✭✭✭

Says that my 'DNS server can't resolve the names of the xbox live servers or xbox.com'...my laptop etc can use the internet fine and is using the same server addresses..strange?!?

Tried some of the MS suggestions on their website but none fix it, so I'm guessing it's a Magnet problem...unless someone else here is on Magnet and can connect to live?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Magnet: Rory

Idioteque wrote: »
    Says that my 'DNS server can't resolve the names of the xbox live servers or xbox.com'...my laptop etc can use the internet fine and is using the same server addresses..strange?!?

Tried some of the MS suggestions on their website but none fix it, so I'm guessing it's a Magnet problem...unless someone else here is on Magnet and can connect to live?

Thanks

Would you like some help on this?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Idioteque

Would you like some help on this?

Thanks Rory, but it seemed to sort itself out after 5 hours or so and is working fine now. I got a reply from your tech support via email though aswell the next day with some info on what might have happened.

• Company Representative Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Magnet: Rory

Idioteque wrote: »
    Thanks Rory, but it seemed to sort itself out after 5 hours or so and is working fine now. I got a reply from your tech support via email though aswell the next day with some info on what might have happened.

Gimme a shout if anymore can be done.

Advertisement