Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bargain Players In Football Manager 2011

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,750 ✭✭✭redzerdrog

in my 3rd season with southampton and in the championship.

this season i loaned pacheco from liverpool he is amazing and scores and assists plenty

I also loaned a lad called banton from blackburn he is a decent left winger

jermaine jenas and pennent were both out of contract and signed them for reasonable saleries (less than 18grand a week)

I have a lad that was with southhampton already called schneiderlin he is also pretty solid for CM

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭LanceStorm

Dempsey wrote: »
    The tutoring system is going to be changed in the next patch. The criteria they currently use to determine who can be a tutor/tutee is flawed according to their QA guys

excellent, I dont have the patience to stay with any game for more than about 3-4 seasons anyway, so i'll be ready to start all over again when its out!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭zimovain

Lisandro Lopez is a goal MACHINE.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭its_phil

If your looking for players to bring into League 1 teams,here are the bucks who got me promoted:
    Donal McDermott (AML) (Man City)-250k
    Bob Malcolm (DMC)-Free
    Shane Lowry(DLC)(Villa)-Loan 10% wages
    Jordan Spence(DRC)(West Ham)-20% wage

I know the last two are on loan but they really keep the wage budget down!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

Anyone managing a smaller team might want to take a look at Cristiano who plays for Tarxien Rainbows in Malta. I got him for only 6k. Hes a great goal scoring striker although he's around 29 when the game starts so he may only be a good for a few seasons but hes a great cheap striker.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭duffman21

In my fourth season with Cardiff, (3rd season in the Premiership), signed Robert Snodgrass from Leeds in my first season, Due to injury crisis i had no fit strikers, it was out of the transfer window so couldnt sign anyone, therefore i had to retrain Snodgrass as a striker. He scored 13 goals in 15 games and had 6 assists. Quality player, Would recommend for any championship side or any mid table Premiership team. Can play on either wing as well as in the hole behind the strikers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 708 ✭✭✭zimovain

4 seasons in and Ryan Shawcross is a world class defender in my United team. He plays well above his stats!

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭dannyo666

Kevin for sure and diego lugano has a foreign buyout clause of 3m-hes a beast

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭liger

Memnoch wrote: »
    Stars in FM2011

Neymar - 15mil gets him

Lukaku - 7.5 and injured every second game

Javier Pastore (From Palermo) wanted 42mil!!

Marek Hamsik - 15 - 20mil at start, get unhappy into 2nd season and can get him for 11mil

Ochoa 2.5mil, great back up

Rene Adler amazing alright, 20mil, saves most penos 790mins without conceding goal.

Let me know how you get on if you do buy any of these.

Also there is a bit of a bug of transfers so you can pick up players cheaper if a team is interested in one of your players.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

liger wrote: »
    Also there is a bit of a bug of transfers so you can pick up players cheaper if a team is interested in one of your players.

not anymore :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,112 ✭✭✭Blowfish

Anyone managing a smaller team might want to take a look at Cristiano who plays for Tarxien Rainbows in Malta. I got him for only 6k. Hes a great goal scoring striker although he's around 29 when the game starts so he may only be a good for a few seasons but hes a great cheap striker.
    Bah, seems to be valued at €725k since the new patch.

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭liger

Dempsey wrote: »
    not anymore :)

Fixed with latest patch??? I didnt update because wasnt save game compatiable.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

Marco Veratti (Pescara) 750k.
    Very promising midfielder. Unbelievable in FM10!

My saved game works with the new patch and does so for others.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭Dunnie1982

I bought a great young player called Spas Delev from CSKA Sofia, I got him for €1.6million, hes after winning young player of the season in his first season. I had Berbatov help him settle in to the club. I play him on the left wing & he scored 12 goals with 19 assists in his first season. He's now worth €9million.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

There was a hotfix, 11.2.1 released that night that fixed the polish league problem

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Karl96

Paulo Henrique 20 year old for Santos good player for decent prem sides
    Lucas 17 year old brazilian playing for Sao Paulo, good potential. Brazil is definitely worth a look. Mário Fernandes too plays for Gremio, decent centre half. Then theres neymar, need I say more

• Registered Users Posts: 8,900 ✭✭✭Eire-Dearg

Nicolas Isamit-Marin, around £950k from Valenciennes is a fantastic CB. Stick him at the far post for corners and he'll get you 7/8 goals a season!

Advertisement