Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork City Xmas Beers Poll

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭wispyman

other night
    panda100 wrote: »
    Yep I was going to still head along! What/where are we planning to meet :)

Well I guess we could all do the Crane Lane again!! Handy for meeting up and then we can move on. If anyone wants my mobile number then send me a PM. I have one of those phones that has internet so I can keep an eye on boards even when out on the tear!!

Does 9pm sound ok for everyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

other night
    9pm sounds good , pm sent .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

other night
    9pm Crane Lane sounds good. Will send a PM :) Who else is coming along??

• Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

BREAKING NEWS.....I'll be there! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

other night
    Goin to miss it guys :mad: so sorry,
    the joys of working as a plumber in the worst cold spell in recent memory , i will honestly be lucky if i get finished for 12 tonight !!!! and its very sad around christmas seeing peoples gafs wrecked by burst pipes etc a cold pint is exactly what i need :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,487 ✭✭✭kingtut

I had a great time last night, thanks to everyone who came! I am now back in Wicklow :)

Anyone got pics? Someone had a camera...

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭wispyman

other night
    kingtut wrote: »
    I had a great time last night, thanks to everyone who came! I am now back in Wicklow :)

Anyone got pics? Someone had a camera...

Was good to see you again Kingtut! It was Kart who had the camera - so you'll have to bug her for the photos.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,114 ✭✭✭corkcomp

other night
    we should organise another night next week for those who couldnt make last night (most of us:P)

Advertisement