Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

big chuppa chub lolly

Options
  • 21-11-2010 9:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

i know there's a specific sweet forum on here but i have a question i think anyone could know,not just posters on sweetforum. so can anyone tell me where i can buy the BIG chuppa chub lolly. i've seen them in duty free in the airportand those machines you can win them in (but they're impossible to win)so does anyone know a shop to buy them in? thanx for thoughts...

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Moved from After Hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

I was just watching Brian Cowen on the TV & wondering what his head reminded me of, when I saw this thread title.

Yep - he looks like a big Chuppa Chup lolly.

I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure they're not actually a giant lolly but are actually just filled with smaller lollipops. I know the fake versions of them are definitely.

Haven't really seen them around apart from the places you mentioned but will keep my eye out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 266 ✭✭Ciaramb92

Topshop in Athlone usually have them so maybe try your nearest Topshop.

And they are actually big lollies, weigh a tonne too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭terlywerly

You can find them here on Firebox, they deliver to Ireland!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,721 ✭✭✭Kells...

I got mine in the airport in spain

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭loishasdied

thanxguys, am so excited :)

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1,495 ✭✭✭pajero12

They're not actually big lollies,they're just plastic cases with 10 normal lollies inside...sorry to burst your bubble!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

pajero12 wrote: »
    They're not actually big lollies,they're just plastic cases with 10 normal lollies inside...sorry to burst your bubble!

p2622_extra2.jpg

That looks quite like a giant one to me, and it's from Firebox.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭terlywerly

pajero12 wrote: »
    The Firebox one is one giant lollipop, I had one!

• Advertisement
Advertisement