Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Lads, you're wrecking the buzz.

• 21-11-2010 11:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭

Seriously,

You're depressing the bejaysus out of me. I know we're all fúcked. Fúcked right up the arse. Big schtyle like. But listen.. AH is a refuge, to escape from Cowen and his band of bastards. No more politics!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

The IMF, we're all fcuked. The economy is in a terrible state. Doom and gloom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,806 ✭✭✭✭KeithM89_old

All the recession talk is like a Chlamydia rash - it spread everywhere you dont want it to.
    I refuse to post in any thread about it in AH - iv recently found myself going back to page 500+ of AH to try and remember how good it used to be around here :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

You know who's got great tits? Keeley.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

What has this thread got to do with current affairs/the economy?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭kev9100

Those Jets really are something aren't they?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

SHKYYYYBOYYYYYY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭foxinsox

Lads :confused:

That's sexist :D

Some women are posting depressing stuff too..

I am not one of those women..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,759 ✭✭✭✭dlofnep

I welcome your contribution to this thread, woman. It pleases me greatly!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭Anita Blow

winters pretty late this year...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

KeithM89 wrote: »
    All the recession talk is like a Chlamydia rash - it spread everywhere you dont want it to.
    I refuse to post in any thread about it in AH - iv recently found myself going back to page 500+ of AH to try and remember how good it used to be around here :)

Is that from experience is it?

• Advertisement

alwaysadub wrote: »
    Is that from experience is it?

Yes - iv had chlamydia for years - my cock even fell off a few years ago :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

KeithM89 wrote: »
    Yes - iv had chlamydia for years - my cock even fell off a few years ago :(

Did you get some play doh and make a new one?

alwaysadub wrote: »
    Did you get some play doh and make a new one?
    Well i couldnt get enough doh to make one as big as it was :P, so i just left it.
    No more 'awkward moments' for me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea_old

i just skip past those threads tbh. i don't get any of it, but from what i understand, we are all, indeed, fcuked. tequila?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

'Them belly full, but we hungry...
    A hungry mob is an angry mob...'

• Registered Users Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭Johro

i just skip past those threads tbh. i don't get any of it, but from what i understand, we are all, indeed, fcuked. tequila?
    Nice one. Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,595 ✭✭✭bonerm

Captain Crazy will cure what ails ya.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Agreed, no more economy/political talk, time for happy talk.

Nearly time for bed though, early start in the morning. I fcuking hate Mondays and I hate my job. What about the poor 8astards who have no job though, ah fcuk it what's the point................

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

dlofnep wrote: »
    Seriously,

You're depressing the bejaysus out of me. I know we're all fúcked. Fúcked right up the arse. Big schtyle like. But listen.. AH is a refuge, to escape from Cowen and his band of bastards. No more politics!

next one to make a political post has to bed harney and post pics or gets a life ban.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭Overflow

This is ridiculous, 13 out of 20 threads on the first page of AH are dedicated to the woes of Ireland! Justs how many different ways do you need to say the same fecking thing! Ireland is fecked!!!!, i voted for a ban on political related threads in AH, its just fecking miserable to read this forum these days!!!

Im off to the Christmas forum for some cheering up, which ironically, threads on this topic are banned in AH hmm :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,068 ✭✭✭yermandan

Just concentrate on making Wagner the winner of X-Factor. Hillarity

Advertisement