Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Steyr 6.5 x 55 Pro Hunter II - Stock (Barrel blued)

Options
  • 21-11-2010 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all, I am new to this. I am hoping somene can help me out with this.

I have a Steyr 6.5 x 55 Pro Hunter II hunting rifle. I got the gun secondhand.

The rifle shoots well however the stock and barrell are in bad shape. I need to get the stock replaced or get a custom built fibreglass stock.

Anyone know where to get a replacement stock or someone who makes custom fibreglass stocks.

Anyone know where I could get the barrel blued?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,590 ✭✭✭Tackleberrywho

kjhavoc wrote: »
    Hi all, I am new to this. I am hoping somene can help me out with this.

I have a Steyr 6.5 x 55 Pro Hunter II hunting rifle. I got the gun secondhand.

The rifle shoots well however the stock and barrell are in bad shape. I need to get the stock replaced or get a custom built fibreglass stock.

Anyone know where to get a replacement stock or someone who makes custom fibreglass stocks.

Anyone know where I could get the barrel blued?

Thanks in advance
    0906473803 or 0863260735 for a new stock www.irelandcustomrifle.com

Or perhaps this http://site.pse-composites.com/contact-information.html
    Not sure if Edi does custom for steyr yet, but he did a brilliant custom stock "one off" for me

• Registered Users Posts: 3 kjhavoc

Thanks Tackleberrywho!

Advertisement