Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS3 - what game?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Also, it's not new but there are very few movieson the PS3 better than Metal Gear Solid 4.

FYP :D:D

Little Big Planet
    Assassins Creed Brotherhood
    Fifa 11

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,447 ✭✭✭richymcdermott

I will be buying a ps3 bundle in the next week or so. It includes 2 (new) games with it so now I'm trying to decide what to get. Having recently started playing assassins creed II, brotherhood is a definite.

I was going to get the new fifa but ended up buying last years PES as that's what my brother has and it means I can play him online(he lives in Canada so it's great to be able to do that!)

Then I was going to wait and get GT5 with it, but having borrowed prologue I'm just not getting into it that much. I probably won't be buying another new game for a while so if possible I want something I can play online and won't get bored of quickly...any suggestions?

Demon souls if you love rpg
    Uncharted 2 if you love 3rd person action adventure games
    Rachet and clank or littlebigplanet if you love platformers
    Gt5 if you love racing games
    God of war 3 hack n slash
    Killzone 2 if you love Fps

take your pick :P

Advertisement