Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to send in Photo's to TV3 for the weather?

Options
  • 22-11-2010 1:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭

I have a stunning photo I want to send in for the weather on TV 3 but I just don't know how. Any help? Thx
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭tororosso

DJDontaz wrote: »
    I have a stunning photo I want to send in for the weather on TV 3 but I just don't know how. Any help? Thx

Go to Tv3's website and the weather section. I think they have a special upload feature and you fill in your details there...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,138 ✭✭✭dinneenp

Martin King's Weather Photos
    martin.king@tv3.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

OP make sure u upload it here after u've done it, you have me hooked now. :(

OP make sure u upload it here after u've done it, you have me hooked now. :(

I think I'll submit some as well and will post them here.
    If they don't contact you to tell you that your photo will feature it's a bit annoying- can't be basing my free time around TV3 weather...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,152 ✭✭✭leche solara

I've sent him in a few over time and never heard another thing. Had to make sure I got to a television just before 6 every evening to see if my picture was featured. Bloody pain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

Yep..I've had some featured on TV3's weather section and was never given advance warning that they were selected.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

I had this one on it one Friday back in March. Again, no advance warning so I didn't get to see it. It was Cabansail who told me about it as we were at the very spot the next Sunday and he recognised the shot.

DC11D56152A74B4F87671DC60E3285D9-500.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭AnimalRights

Beats the South inner city sunset. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,880 ✭✭✭razorgil

i need to send a pic, can i send it by text to tv3 weather?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

I had this one on it one Friday back in March. Again, no advance warning so I didn't get to see it. It was Cabansail who told me about it as we were at the very spot the next Sunday and he recognised the shot.

DC11D56152A74B4F87671DC60E3285D9-500.jpg
    How could you miss it? All the cool kids are watching TV3 like.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭pullandbang

ScumLord wrote: »
    How could you miss it? All the cool kids are watching TV3 like.

I went out to the kitchen make a herbal infusion while waiting for Exposé to come on ;)

Nforce wrote: »
    Yep..I've had some featured on TV3's weather section and was never given advance warning that they were selected.

It kind of defeats the purpose if you don't get any notification from them. Do they expect people to watch the weather on TV3 every day?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,695 ✭✭✭DaireQuinlan

dinneenp wrote: »
    It kind of defeats the purpose if you don't get any notification from them. Do they expect people to watch the weather on TV3 every day?

They expect people to watch TV3 all day. Every day. Slumped in a sofa, a little string of drool descending from the corner of their lips, surrounded by unwashed plates and empty take-away cartons. Catheter firmly emplaced. You've seen Idiocracy, right ? That would be an ideal state of affairs for TV3 executives.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭dirtyghettokid

do ye not think it's a bit silly asking on the photography forum about posting pictures to tv3? i'm pretty sure directly contacting tv3 via their website, would have been the first port of call ??
    this thread is becoming pointless now...

>> www.tv3.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

dinneenp wrote: »

Holy thread revival! :D

I got a couple of phone calls from friends and family that saw the pics on TV...that's how I found out about them.:)

Advertisement