Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WHO WOULD YOU PUT FORWARD TO RUN THE COUNTRY?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 82,974 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

This inanimate carbon rod:

[]
    []
    []
    []
    []
    []

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,258 ✭✭✭MUSEIST

Jose Mourinho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭drdeadlift

me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 mrjaygibbs

Poll opened!

mrjaygibbs wrote: »
    Poll opened!

Jose is not on the list:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,692 ✭✭✭✭OPENROAD

MUSEIST wrote: »
    Jose is not on the list:eek:

robbie keane is :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,705 ✭✭✭Mr Trade In

OPENROAD wrote: »
    robbie keane is :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Well we do like to elect wanqers don't we,I vote for Starscream or me. I would make a good tyrant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Wolflikeme

This guy

He'll probably sort us out promptly and then p!ss off in search of a new challenge. Kind of like Mr. Wolf.

Overheal wrote: »
    This inanimate carbon rod:

[]
    []
    []
    []
    []
    []

Hey that guy has a inanimate carbon rod!!

Let's put a suit on it and throw it mr cowen!

Steve staunton OR the pink power ranger

• Advertisement

My vote was with micheal o leary but fuk that, stick jack in from father ted! And doogal as Minster for finance! Imagine the meeting with the IMF then! "the euro? What's that then?"

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Charlie from Its Always Sunny In Philadelphia.

Or, Joe Duffy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭flas

emo dunphy, imagine him at an EU summit, calling the spanish bit part players, and the germans spoofs!

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭friendface

Think you meant Bill CULLEN from the apprentice.

Bill Murray (born September 21, 1950) is an American actor and comedian. He first gained national exposure on Saturday Night Live, and went on to star in a number of critically and commercially successful comedic films including Caddyshack (1980), Ghostbusters (1984), and Groundhog Day (1993). He gained additional critical acclaim later in his career, starring in Lost in Translation (2003), for which he was nominated for an Academy Award, and a series of films directed by Wes Anderson, including Rushmore (1998), The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (2004) and Fantastic Mr. Fox (2009).

..though I can see where the confusion comes in :)

• Registered Users Posts: 82,974 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Optimus Prime? now ye're talkin'!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭markesmith

Hitler. Or Jeffrey Lebowski.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

flynnlives wrote: »
    We should introduce a list system.

This way we get people who are not school teachers and Daddys sons but real professionals and academics in their fields.

IMO the following people should be installed as a caretaker gov. until we reform the electorial regime.

Constantin Gourdiev
    Paul Sommerville
    Brian Lucey
    Peter Mathews
    David McWilliams
    Morgan Kelly

These people are experts on the economy. By pooling their knowledge we will soon be on the right track.

So close. :(

I would have thought He-Man was the obvious choice to be honest.

Also Gay Burn - sounds painful :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

I couldn't give a **** who runs the country as long as whoever gets the job is not related to anyone in the current government.

That would be a good start.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

I would like to suggest that we dig up the grave of Strongbow and appoint his remains as Justiciar of Ireland. It worked out well for us the last time he was in charge if I remember my history.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 ScallowayLass

Tommy Teirnan!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,544 ✭✭✭Hogzy

Why is this a public poll?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

Tommy Teirnan!

Yes! The rest of the world is laughing at us with our current inept government, they wouldn't be laughing with Tommy at the helm though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,550 ✭✭✭Min

A chimpanzee.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭rainbowdrop

In the words of Little Red Riding Hood "My, what a big poll you have"

Pighead gets my vote.....

With Chuck Norris as his deputy.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Scambuster

I find it amazing that the calander he has produced will have all its money donated to a german charity....

Thats nice for an irish man....

I wonder what he hopes to gain out of it....

Oh wait he is doing it out of the goodness of his own heart....:rolleyes:

What's wrong with giving money to a german charity when they buy most of the calendars?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Myself! There would be no gloominess ever because of my happiness incentives, such as free balloon Wednesdays, mandatory cocktail hour in every pub, mini skirt Mondays, the annual tea and cake festival, abortions for some and miniature flags for everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,876 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

Pol Pot.

Actually hang on, FF have already taken us back to Year Zero. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

Barry Scott clearly! (the guy from the cillit bang ad)

Bang and the job will be done!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,080 ✭✭✭Gunsfortoys

Emo Dunphy??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,222 ✭✭✭bigneacy

This is why we need Michael O Leary
    I've been asked if I were Minister for Finance, what I would do to reduce costs by €4bn. I wouldn't reduce them by €4bn. I'd reduce them by €20bn in one year. I would eliminate 20 per cent of the civil service by simple means of requiring them all to work a minimum of 40 hours a week from Monday to Friday, and take 20 days' holidays a year like everybody else in the bloody real world. And if you don't like it, leave
    I get children's allowance on two children; it's ridiculous, it should be means-tested. Why am I getting children's allow-ance? I don't need it and yet it comes to me like some sort of constitutional right. Well, no, I disagree. If you are earning more than fifty or a hundred grand a year, you shouldn't get children's allowance

This man is in the real world. He see's a problem, he finds a quick & effective solution. Yes it might not be very palatable to some, but we're past the stage of pleasing everyone. This country is F U C K - Fu^cked.

Advertisement