If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sony 46HX903

Options
  • 22-11-2010 3:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 54,330 ✭✭✭✭

Im looking at a few tvs at the moment and this is one of them

how many yrs warrenty is included in the price of 2199.95

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Headshot wrote: »
    Im looking at a few tvs at the moment and this is one of them

how many yrs warrenty is included in the price of 2199.95

Headshot,

Thanks for the post & apologies for the delay getting back to you.

The Sony 46HX903 at £2199.95 (including Sony VAT back) includes a 12 month warranty - however it's not a TV that we stock in Ireland.

Would you be interested in the really excellent Philips 46PFL9705 which is available from stock- you can chat to svereal Boardies who have had one of these and they are just S U P E R B.

It retails at EURO €2699.99 including a 5 year warranty as standard - however I could offer you a cracking Boardie Package if you were interested?

Have a look at the spec here: http://www.p4c.philips.com/files/4/46pfl9705h_12/46pfl9705h_12_pss_eng.pdf

Thanks again and keep me posted if we can assist in any way,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭rman2727

Hi John,

Hope you're keeping well. I maybe interested in this Philips TV. Can you send me a price [including some 3d glasses] for the TV and also a complete amp and speaker package to go with it. As for a 3D blu ray palyer, I'm looking for one that I can stream movies to, if not, can I stream to the TV??

Thanks,

Ross

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

rman2727 wrote: »
    Hi John,

Hope you're keeping well. I maybe interested in this Philips TV. Can you send me a price [including some 3d glasses] for the TV and also a complete amp and speaker package to go with it. As for a 3D blu ray palyer, I'm looking for one that I can stream movies to, if not, can I stream to the TV??

Thanks,

Ross

Ross,

Long time no hear!

How's all that nice MA kit going - that you stole from me last year :D

I installed a 46PFL9705 last week and I can personally confirm that it's so good it's depressing - I need one.....

The pic from the MPEG4 stations is just A M A Z I N G - to the extent that the Customer asked me to delete all the standard analogue stations as they would just annoy him!

The 9705 with the PTA01 (which I could be persuaded to throw in) will display ANY content which you can play on your PC or Laptop and best of all it does this wirelessly! (it's via a programme bundled with the PTA01) It really does simplify video streaming and leaves you without having to worry what formats will work with your TV/BR.

Anyway - enough of this rambling, honestly I think it's an amazing TV and I'll PM you a Boardie price ;).

Keep me posted,

ATB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.