Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Have you any family traditions/heirlooms?

• 22-11-2010 4:09am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 513 ✭✭✭

Mine: Everyone of us who's been baptised (kids & grandkids) on my mams side of the family has been wrapped in a white cotton and silver silk blanket which was originally bought for her on her own christening over 40 years ago. :)

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,109 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

The only family heirloom I have is this receding hairline of mine. Stupid genetics.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭karlog

40 years. I hope you washed it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

alcoholism

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,258 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

Myself and all of my cusins had to go on "Special Camping Trips" with my Uncle Roger as a kid........ strange tradition though coz he always told us not to tell anyone about it.

Haven't seen Uncle Roger in about 10 years.... funny that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Pdfile

apart from hating each other;

drinkin in the deceesed favorite pub after visiting their grave.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 513 ✭✭✭Mozoltov!

karlog wrote: »
    40 years. I hope you washed it.
    Are you mad! It'd be ruined. :pac:

Advertisement