Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Current hotel offers?

Options
  • 22-11-2010 9:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

anyone know good hotel offers going at the moment?

thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Westwood has €99 euro B&B with hot chocolate on arrival, with lunch in Buskers. Otherwise €79 room only.

You could check their website (www.westwoodhousehotel.com).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

http://www.tv3.ie/dealoftheday.php

Hotel Meyrick, Eyre Square Galway

Stay in style at 4 Star Hotel Meyrick on Eyre Square this Christmas and visit Galway's first ever Christmas market!

Combine a luxury stay in Galway city whilst embracing the festive spirit with a trip to the world famous Christmas markets right on our doorstep in Eyre square. Enjoy two nights bed & full Irish breakfast with evening dinner on the evening of your choice plus a complimentary glass of mulled wine.

Offer €119.50pps (Offer is subject to availability and available Sunday - Thursday November 18th - December 18th Inclusive)

Visit www.hotelmeyrick.ie call 091 564041

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

http://www.tv3.ie/dealoftheday.php

Hotel Meyrick, Eyre Square Galway

Stay in style at 4 Star Hotel Meyrick on Eyre Square this Christmas and visit Galway's first ever Christmas market!

Combine a luxury stay in Galway city whilst embracing the festive spirit with a trip to the world famous Christmas markets right on our doorstep in Eyre square. Enjoy two nights bed & full Irish breakfast with evening dinner on the evening of your choice plus a complimentary glass of mulled wine.

Offer €119.50pps (Offer is subject to availability and available Sunday - Thursday November 18th - December 18th Inclusive)

Visit www.hotelmeyrick.ie call 091 564041

I'd hardly call it "the world famous Christmas markets" when it's the first year it's been on and other than a puff piece on the news here I'd say it's not known outside of Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,199 ✭✭✭muppetkiller

Wompa1 wrote: »
    I'd hardly call it "the world famous Christmas markets" when it's the first year it's been on and other than a puff piece on the news here I'd say it's not known outside of Ireland.

I think you're missing the point of the thread...Hotel offer ...
    €119.50pps for two nights includes breakfasts and dinners.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭The Cool

Wompa1 wrote: »

Christmas markets are really well known all over Europe actually, really popular in France and Belgium I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭holly8

I think you're missing the point of the thread...Hotel offer ...
    €119.50pps for two nights includes breakfasts and dinners.

DinnER - singular!

Advertisement