Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone know anything about the G-Mate Mag Gun?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Gooch2k4

I would HIGHLY doubt its any good, there arent really any lightgun games on the 360 and playing an ordinary FPS with this would be a pain!

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭xo_CHEWY_ox

looks crap tbh. you seem to have to turn very far for it to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Finno59

i disgree i think it will be good it makes a change to the game. i didnt notice that hje had to turn far for it to work i thought it was spot on .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

After watching those videos I do not think I would go near that product. It is not a light gun, it gust used the same tech that the wii has to replace the right thumbstick. It looks clunky, awkward to use and if it has a poor PR strategy.
    "Industry expert" my ass.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭marathont

I think I read somewhere, that light gun games dont really work with lcd and plasma tvs. So if it works like the Wii, I doubt it would be any good.

I wouldnt mind playing a proper light gun game though, if someone could get it too work with lcd, they used to be fun in the arcade - not a fps though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 387 ✭✭Gooch2k4

fksbnnd wrote: »
    MAG GUN is not lightgun, it is specially designed motion sensing gun for FPS and TPS games. If you have a chance to try it, you'll find it actually a great product.
    Ill take my chances, thanks, i like being able to sit down and play my games with my straightforward pad, anything else needlessly complicated the issue.

also you should identify yourself if you represent the company that makes this

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

I won't be in HK anytime soon, so pass.

Also, if they wish to sell this thing, they'd need to get better video demonstrations that those, had I any interest in the product, they'd put me right off it.

Advertisement