Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SDHC Cards?

Options
  • 22-11-2010 11:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,326 ✭✭✭

Looking for a couple of 16 gb, Class 10 SDHC cards.

Cheapest I found so far is this Transcend in Amazon.co.uk for 16 sterling. Over the weekend the price temporarily went down to as low as 11 sterling - BUT, here's the catch - none of those sellers will ship to Ireland!! :rolleyes:

Have you seen a comparable or better deal anywhere? It has to be class 10 (fast) card as this is for a HD video recording.

Thanks in advance!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,440 ✭✭✭califano

positron wrote: »
    Looking for a couple of 16 gb, Class 10 SDHC cards.

Cheapest I found so far is this Transcend in Amazon.co.uk for 16 sterling. Over the weekend the price temporarily went down to as low as 11 sterling - BUT, here's the catch - none of those sellers will ship to Ireland!! :rolleyes:

Have you seen a comparable or better deal anywhere? It has to be class 10 (fast) card as this is for a HD video recording.

Thanks in advance!

If you message them they should post to Ireland. A lot of them of them dont offer delivery to Ireland because registered post doesnt work the same way as british 1st class and they get nervous. Once you offer them a price for postage and tell them to post standard class and you have done it several times before from sellers in the UK most of them will agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,326 ✭✭✭positron

Thanks Rounders, I will try that - however the seller seems to change within hours with Amazon, so I am not sure if they are running out of stock or running out of stock at a particular price point etc.

Is there anywhere else that does decent SDHC cards? Anyone?

Advertisement