Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recruitment Agency - Cork

Options
  • 22-11-2010 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

Has anyone registered with Hays in Cork City and if so, are they good (do they listen to you, do they get jobs)? They have an Open Day for temporary candidates every Tuesday, I'm going back to work after a long time off, and wondering if I can get some temporary work between now and xmas, I don't know what the market is like. What are these recruitment open days normally like - if anyone has any information on Hays, or recruitment open days or what the market is like for temps, I would be very glad to hear your views. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭roundymac

Do you have an address for Hays?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭murphym7

Might be an idea to post this in work and jobs maybe, see what experiences the others have had with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Oleander

murphym7 wrote: »
    Might be an idea to post this in work and jobs maybe, see what experiences the others have had with them.

Thanks, I've just posted this in Work and Jobs.

Advertisement