Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Five physical features you find attractive in a partner

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,418 ✭✭✭✭hondasam

....I just looked over my shoulder :o

I see you are watching from the kitchen :D

hurry up with my dinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭irishejit

1) A pulse
    2) Drunk
    3) 2 legs, not 4
    4) Once 1, 2 & 3 are fulfilled who cares...:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 614 ✭✭✭Saaron

In a guy;
    Nice nose.
    Crooked bottom teeth.
    Nice arms.
    Long hair.
    Must NOT be overly thin!

I'm really lucky because I have all that and more! :o
    My Boyfriend is the BEST! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭oompaloompa

Not ginger :D
    Taller than me
    Strong arms
    Nice teeth (white)
    Big eyes

:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

This is probably going to bring all hell down on my head (Hi, Pete! :p), but about the guys saying the women are very specific and the men are more accepting.. I'm not so sure it's that, it's just a lot of men tend to see the "bigger picture" and women tend to focus more on the details.

Had this discussion with a fair few male friends, and it's funny watching TV shows or movies with characters I recognize immediately as one person while the guys try to convince me it's someone somewhat similar looking.. I'm usually right. :pac:

Not sure if this has any basis in reality btw, just a trend I've always noticed with male friends.

The ones I listed are all things I notice after a while with a guy and fall in love with. I'd never expect a guy to be every single one of those things, but one or two of those features does more to me than rock-hard abs or money ever could. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

Anything that roughly resembles a 2 legged mammal tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,752 ✭✭✭pablomakaveli

1/ Nice eyes
    2/ Nice legs
    3/ Warm friendly smile
    4/ nice arse
    5/ shorter than me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 355 ✭✭GizAGoOfYerGee

GEE

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭irishejit

Not ginger :D

Does that include strawberry blondes???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 333 ✭✭oompaloompa

irishejit wrote: »
    Does that include strawberry blondes???

if they are short, with squinty eyes and bad teeth then yes.

If they are yummy... I'll make an exception :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭Sea Sharp

Needs a pulse and a vagina and no third chin!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

liah wrote: »
    This is probably going to bring all hell down on my head (Hi, Pete! :p), but about the guys saying the women are very specific and the men are more accepting.. I'm not so sure it's that, it's just a lot of men tend to see the "bigger picture" and women tend to focus more on the details.

Had this discussion with a fair few male friends, and it's funny watching TV shows or movies with characters I recognize immediately as one person while the guys try to convince me it's someone somewhat similar looking.. I'm usually right. :pac:

Not sure if this has any basis in reality btw, just a trend I've always noticed with male friends.

The ones I listed are all things I notice after a while with a guy and fall in love with. I'd never expect a guy to be every single one of those things, but one or two of those features does more to me than rock-hard abs or money ever could. :D
    I think it is that Liah. Id say men are programed more for quantity as opposed to quality. Women get to be more picky.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Broad, feminine hips
    Nice smile
    Sparkling eyes
    Slim waist
    Great ass

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Mrmoe

1. Blonde , brunette, red head or any mixture in between but not shorter than 3 inches
    2. Nice eyes
    3. A warm friendly smile
    4. Good skin tone
    5. A petite nose

Five characteristics really aren't enough and I could probably substitute 50 more in place of the 5 I have listed. They have to have a certain je ne sais quoi:o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

Eyes,
    nice arse,
    Nice arms with muscles for tight snuggles,
    nice body,
    hands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭EraseAndRewind

Taller than me
    Nice teeth(dont have to be perfect just clean!)
    Strong forearms
    Twinkle in the eye
    Am partial to a hairy chest

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭Fred Cohen

A pulse

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

tits
    knockers
    juggs
    kegs
    baps

a nice arse would be a bonus

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭2 stroke

1. Curly hair.
    2. Straight teeth.
    3. Nice rack.
    4. Shapely ass.
    5. Sexy smile.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,038 ✭✭✭jackiebaron

Wibbs wrote: »
    Nice face
    Tallish
    Slim build with a waist
    Nice bum
    Good legs

Boobs I can take or leave. Not pushed on anything much over a c/d TBH. Really big ones that look like a dead heat in a zeppelin race actually put me off.

I like boobs that have their own postal code :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,713 ✭✭✭✭Novella

Straight teeth
    V shaped build
    Good arms
    Nice hands, not necessarily big, just nice
    Tall

Yup, quite surprising. Most blokes are sort of asking for decent looks, breasts, arse's, nothing particularly demanding.

Most women;

Strong jawline, nice eyes (WTF?!), nice smile, good teeth, thick wavey hair (huh?!), muscular but not too muscular, good shoulders, nice hands??? strong back, toned arms......JEEEZUS CRIPES!!!!! You lot are basically asking for the generic brad pit/standard hollywood pin-up formula. You all must be stunners.:eek:

And before someone says, wow you must an ugly cnut, im an average to slightly above average looking male with realistic expectations.:pac:

Someone wanted a natural V shape too, they don't come natural me thinks :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

RoverJames wrote: »
    Someone wanted a natural V shape too, they don't come natural me thinks :pac:

......................\_O_/
    I have a natural . (_.) - shape. raaaaaaaarrrr!!!
    ....................._/... \_

lol, that's more like it :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,751 ✭✭✭Saila

arms - lots of pairs...

no more "I haven't got 3 hands you know!!" to listen to.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Giselle

Without getting too specific...

Looks like Oliver Martinez.
    Sounds like Oliver Martinez.
    As tall as Oliver Martinez.
    Is built like Oliver Martinez.

Is Oliver Martinez.

I'm not too pushed about the rest.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,918 ✭✭✭✭orourkeda

Fallopian Tube
    Elbows
    Kneecaps
    Shoulder Blades
    Toenails

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭funkyjebus

weak
    quiet scream
    lack of defence skills
    bad vision
    doesn't watch drink carefully

Bingo:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 426 ✭✭ddef

Simple:
    5. NO FAT CHICKS!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

face
    body
    hair
    tits
    ass

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,886 ✭✭✭Darlughda

1Eyes. Honest and direct.None of the shifty business or the extremely pale nazi casting type.

2Shoulders and arms. Regardless of how big or slight a man is, its all about the way he holds himself, shoulders and arms reveal a lot about who and what a man is. Or in worst case scenario ( puffed up peacock types, what he imagines himself to be)

3Whole body with towel wrapped around waist after shower. Jayzus what is it with men, they look so damn good just outta the shower with the towel just demanding to be ripped off...

4Side profile. Just love the sneaky glances at that firm jaw on the sly!

5Huge. Sorry. Being honest gotta say it, Bigger the better in the endowment area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

Ass, Tits....Pussay :cool: /thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭johnn

Whoever started that "Tall girls" thread should take note that people here saying they like tall girls or "Big Bitches" are conspicuous in their absence.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 766 ✭✭✭Norwayviking

curlzy wrote: »
    1. Height, only 6 footers or over.
    2. Eyes, friendly and preferably blue
    3. Back, broad and well defined.
    4. Arms, (favourite) must be muscled and well shaped.
    5. Smile, must look mischieveous.

Lucky for me my 6'3" vikingesque godlike OH fits all these. :D

Hey i fit that too:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,288 ✭✭✭TheUsual

Darlughda wrote: »
    3Whole body with towel wrapped around waist after shower. Jayzus what is it with men, they look so damn good just outta the shower with the towel just demanding to be ripped off...

5Huge. Sorry. Being honest gotta say it, Bigger the better in the endowment area.

Thats me, well hey 2 out of 5 isn't bad. :cool:

And I'm wearing just a towel at the moment. But the security guy in Spar is about to throw me out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭seanbmc

1) Long sexy legs.
    2) Nice eyes.
    3) Nice necK? :o
    4) Slim, not overly slim with good hips.
    5) Long brown hair.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

Novella wrote: »
    V shaped build

:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,838 ✭✭✭Nulty

Whats the craic with women wanting "nice hands"? I play fingerstyle guitar so I'm guessing my fingernails aren't exactly helping me get a date?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

Lia_lia wrote: »
    :confused:

Big shoulders tapering into a small waist and hips.

I'm surprised no-one has mentioned this one yet; A heartbeat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,750 ✭✭✭liah

Nulty wrote: »
    Whats the craic with women wanting "nice hands"? I play fingerstyle guitar so I'm guessing my fingernails aren't exactly helping me get a date?

Dunno about other girls but long fingernails on men creep me out, sorry bud :o

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36 snoepys

1 big tits
    2 big tits
    3 big tits
    4 big tits
    5 big tits

They are very creepy...I'll give you that. Its only one hand aswell, dunno if thats more or less creepy :pac:

Women wearing trousers creeps me out. Skirts, dresses and frocks (?) only for easy access!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,522 ✭✭✭Kanoe

eyes
    face
    hair
    skin
    substance

liah wrote: »
    Dunno about other girls but long fingernails on men creep me out, sorry bud :o

This the reason I have them. To be able to play this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsePsTEgiqU

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,565 ✭✭✭southsiderosie

Yup, quite surprising. Most blokes are sort of asking for decent looks, breasts, arse's, nothing particularly demanding.

Most women;

Strong jawline, nice eyes (WTF?!), nice smile, good teeth, thick wavey hair (huh?!), muscular but not too muscular, good shoulders, nice hands??? strong back, toned arms......JEEEZUS CRIPES!!!!! You lot are basically asking for the generic brad pit/standard hollywood pin-up formula. You all must be stunners.:eek:

And before someone says, wow you must an ugly cnut, im an average to slightly above average looking male with realistic expectations.:pac:

I've been in Northern Spain for the last few weeks, and what you describe as a 'pin-up star' is a 'type' I see regularly: dark, fit men with thick wavy hair (or an occasionally slivery buzz cut), flashing eyes, a bit of scruff, and intense faces that break out into the occasional cheeky grin. They don't dress like slobs, but they aren't into the whole tight-pants-and pointy shoes deal either. If you get close enough, they smell nice. And they are just wandering around. Never has running errands been so enjoyable.

Unfortunately they aren't that tall, but between them and the cheap wine, I never want to leave. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,702 ✭✭✭fonecrusher1

I've been in Northern Spain for the last few weeks, and what you describe as a 'pin-up star' is a 'type' I see regularly: dark, fit men with thick wavy hair (or an occasionally slivery buzz cut), flashing eyes, a bit of scruff, and intense faces that break out into the occasional cheeky grin. They don't dress like slobs, but they aren't into the whole tight-pants-and pointy shoes deal either. If you get close enough, they smell nice. And they are just wandering around. Never has running errands been so enjoyable.

Unfortunately they aren't that tall, but between them and the cheap wine, I never want to leave. :p

Well now you've done it.:mad:

Polish women. Pretty much 80% of them are beautiful with sexy bodies. I worked in poland for a few weeks in 2007 & it was like i died & went to the land of naturally beautiful women instead of frumpy + plastered in make up land.:P

Take a walk into tescos & i can automatically spot the scorching polish chicks amongst the pale freckly hippos or caked in make-up irish spud heads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Mackman

1. Ass
    2. Smile
    3. Long hair
    4. Boobs
    5. Legs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Little Acorn

1. Very memorable eyes
    2. Smile that lights up their face.
    3. Tall
    4. Dark Hair
    5. Long legs [that are sturdy, toned and strong- not skinny] :)

I'm going to be greedy and add

6. Broad Shoulders [just a bonus!]

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭legallyblonde86

Notice the ladies are more demanding and particular. Men are actually less shallow.

Thats because once boobies and fanny are attached they don't care!!!

You don't look at the mantel when you're poking the fire!!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

tummy
    frame (skinneh)
    hair
    face
    ass

/careful not to mention bewbs

:D

Advertisement