Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Top Gear Christmas Special - to the Holy Land!

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭n32

its televsion, enjoy the f**king thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Plug

January sometime I think.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,171 ✭✭✭af_thefragile

Plug wrote: »
    When is the full series starting up?

Finalgear says January 23rd.
    Well, its atleast after my exams are over!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,417 ✭✭✭positron

Sure, it wasn't as funny as the Vietnam special or North Pole special, but it's still way better than anything else that's on TV last few days!!

Now, does that ending mean they are going to bring in a new 'you know who'?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

positron wrote: »

Now, does that ending mean they are going to bring in a new 'you know who'?

wha? Jesus as the stig:confused:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

fryup wrote: »
    wha? Jesus as the stig:confused:
    Baby jesus. Apparently he will be able to fly the cars!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭Mahatma coat

Looks like someone was channeling their Psychic abilities with this one

Stig.jpg
    ..........................................................................................................^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Very weak episode, hadn't a patch on most, if not any of the specials. I found it hard to believe they were really anywhere near danger, if even in Iraq at all. I found it hard to believe they drove all the way to Iran, without knowing BBC personel wern't allowed in. I found it hard to believe those cars did anything like the mileage that was suggested, in the terrain that was suggested. I found the whole show fairly unbelievable, and I'd imagine the script was as long as a Shakespearean novel.

BUT DESPITE THAT

The special & the episode before it, were the only two hours of television I watched over the entire christmas. There were no ads, no Harvey Norman screaming out of the tv, no 'Sky - Believe In Better', no we buy any cars, no reality 'stars', no voting, no karaoke competitions. It's fun, free, uninterrupted tv that doesn't force anyone to watch it. Long live TG! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭YouTookMyName

It's TV lads and a bit of craic, try not to take it so seriously.

• Advertisement
Advertisement