Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Deleted from Register of Electors in Blanch!

Options
  • 22-11-2010 2:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭

I know this isn't specifically a D15 issue but I have posted here as it's a massive problem in our development in Blanch.

The deadline for addition to the regular register of Electors is Thursday 25 November. I just double checked on www.checktheregister.ie and we have been deleted, as have our neighbours on both sides! Contacted a few other neighbours and they are gone too.

There's a form you fill in and send to Fingal, has to be in by Thursday.

Check before it's too late!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,487 ✭✭✭Mountjoy Mugger

My name doesn't appear on that website, but when I ring the main office I get confirmation my name is on the register.

I opted for privacy or whatever the tick box said... when I completed the form initially.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,342 ✭✭✭mojesius

Same as Mountjoy Mugger. Not on the webite but rang Fingal coco on 890 5992 and I'm still registered.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,765 ✭✭✭Diddler1977

I checked the website and I wasn't on it - very worriedly I headed straight to the Library to check the actual register and there I was on the list.

Be wary of the website!

I'd advise checking the physical list in the Library.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,629 ✭✭✭Turbulent Bill

My name doesn't appear on that website, but when I ring the main office I get confirmation my name is on the register.

I opted for privacy or whatever the tick box said... when I completed the form initially.

The privacy option is just to stop your information being passed to 3rd-parties for marketing etc., see here. No idea why the Government should release this info anyway, but these days nothing surprises me. It shouldn't affect whether you can check your registration on the website.
    mojesius wrote: »
    Same as Mountjoy Mugger. Not on the webite but rang Fingal coco on 890 5992 and I'm still registered.

Almost the same as me. I submitted a change-of-address form ages ago, which removed me from the SDCC register but somehow didn't add me to the Fingal online register. Rang them up and all was fine, must be a problem with the website.

Advertisement