Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Searching for a Hair Stylist Help Wanted!

Options
  • 22-11-2010 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I'm new here and I'm looking for a good women's hair stylist - either a private person or salon (that isn't going to charge me outrageous prices) in the Portarlington or Portlaoise area. I saw an advert for a place that does wash, cut & blowdry for €20 in Portlaoise, but was unable to find the number that I'd written down - and can't find the name in the Portlaoise directory.

Would someone please kindly offer a recommendation? I'll also be getting married in a few months and want to find someone to establish a connection with soon!;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭irelandspurs

pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 zajdoo

I get my hair done in Portlaoise and they norm charge 20/25e for wash cut and blowdry, I am very happy with them and have to say that they are very good. Its in the Fairgreen in Portlaoise. Hope that helps a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 5 icagirl

zajdoo wrote: »
    I get my hair done in Portlaoise and they norm charge 20/25e for wash cut and blowdry, I am very happy with them and have to say that they are very good. Its in the Fairgreen in Portlaoise. Hope that helps a bit
    Thanks - very helpful indeed! What is the name of the salon?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 zajdoo

Hey there, Clipz is the name of them, I don't have the number on me at the min to pass it onto you, but Im sure they are in the phone book / directory enquire.
    Best of luck, if you try them I hope you are as happy with them as I am.

Advertisement