Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cawfeeee

• 22-11-2010 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭

Can I have a double shot of expresso macchioto tall cappachino venti hazelnut coffee with a slice of apple and humble pie in a tumbler to go please? :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

You can, if you believe you can.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭SparkyTech

But I dont have a loyalty stamp card to get my 15th americano with vodka free :(

Your Starbuck-fu is weak. Only when you can take this chocolate brownie from my hand, will you be ready for a loyalty card.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

[Neo] There is no Chocolate Brownie [/Neo]

*wipes sticky crumbs from my mouth*

Well done, Damo. It is time for you to move on to the Grande. Continue like this and one day the Venti shall hold no challenge for you.

• Advertisement

Thank you Sensei!

*bows*

*burps due to the steamed milk-foam*

Two monks were walking out of a Starbucks.
    One said to the other "Why do they put those labels on the cup that say 'Warning: Contents may be hot'?"
    The other said "Why are you asking me? I'm just a caffeine-induced hallucination."
    The first said "But I did not order any coffee!"
    And the hallucination became enlightened.

*Nods sagely*

My last mentor asked me a most perplexing riddle:

"What do you call a man with one arm, hanging off a cliff edge, with itchy balls?"

I pondered this and returned to my mentor with my answer:

"John."

Shocked my mentor asked "But how did you know this?"

"Went and asked him."

"Didn't you help him up?"

"No way, I'm not catching crabs."

"You have learned all I can teach you, young Damo, go forth and seek further enlightenment."

And so here I am.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭SparkyTech

So I take it you'll be having skimmed lo-fat soya milk fresh from the cows behind to go?

Advertisement