Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Underworld Ticket Comp :)

Options
  • 22-11-2010 3:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭

Check out the security enjoying themselves a bit too much at Underworld?s legendary performance at Electric Picnic ?08! The person who posts the funniest video of someone with dodgy dance moves wins a pair of tickets to Underworld in the RDS Arena on Saturday 27th November!!

BORN SLIPPY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=la0i49qTJpo&feature=related

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭electronic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,723 ✭✭✭empirix

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Wonderful video from Sasquatch music festival

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GA8z7f7a2Pk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭jimi_t2

Ok, think I've the winner here tbh. Kicks in (literally) at 1:10

Crazy Estonians and their antiquated techno.

• Registered Users Posts: 186 ✭✭Austin1

Check the dude in the headband - he is at the Bacardi Bar every year!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X389LKE0vpk

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

I'm sure most of you have seen it at this stage, but for me this mangler has yet to be equalled:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭515 tripod

Hi Guys,

Comp Closed, Winners notified.

Thanks for entering.

Who won?

nobody , dont trust tripod!

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭ShevY

I won a double pass to Dave Clarke last night just so ye know...

Thanks Tripod

• Advertisement

Dave Clarke?? another comp i take it as you didnt post here

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭ShevY

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭515 tripod

empirix wrote: »
    nobody , dont trust tripod!

We don't announce the winners names for obvious reason. There are always winners to the comps, if other people who have won comps would like to confirm this please feel free to do so :cool:

515 tripod wrote: »
    We don't announce the winners names for obvious reason.
    The likes of Lotteries and raffles make some public exposure a condition of claiming a prize. It is very important to maintain public confidence in this sort of competition and to assure people that the prizes are actually won.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,587 ✭✭✭Pace2008

I won tickets to Sasha this year, and a mate of mine won a few last year as well.

There wouldn't really be much to be gained from setting up a fake draw for free entry +1 to a €20 gig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

While it wasn't a Tripod comp I won tickets to Heiko Laux last Sat night so I would trust the competitions on boards and will continue to enter them. Whopper night too. Loads came in after Underworld (complaining it was over at 11.30). Anyway keep those competitions coming.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Can whoever won please pm me to let me know - I've been hearing reports of competitions being posted but no prize being given away. I just want to make sure that is not happening here. Thanks

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭Zascar

Winner Confirmed, thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

Nice one, Zascar. Tbh I'd be surprised if there were no winners but good to know I can continue entering comps and be in with a chance.

Just to note, when i heard of this happening it was not about 515 - but just since the topic was in discussion and people were asking - I got confirmation.

If anyone has queries about other comps please pm me :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement