Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

POP Trilogy who got it?

Options
  • 22-11-2010 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭

Looks nicer than the Ps2 versions obviously but could look nicer, they seemed to do the same as the GOW rereleases in that alot of the cutscenes are the original. POP2 is kinda embarassing especially the Kaileena bits. Still 35 quid for classics is'nt bad.

Sound seems to be off a bit in SOT.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

I had my eye on this , is it available for xbox ? and does it have trophies / achievements etc?

I heard there is a splinter cell one on the way also :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,532 ✭✭✭WolfForager

POP is PS3 only, Splinter Cell is unconfirmed as regards console releases.

Really want this, however i have quite the backlog already :P

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,441 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Warrior Within gets a lot of bad word of mouth. Yes changing the princes character was absolutely scandalous and the more emo story terrible but it was a great looking and playing gameand well worth playing through. Still think Sands of Time is way better as is The Two Thrones.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Is this the HD remake?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,814 ✭✭✭Nemanja91

Yes I think so!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,540 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Will probably have to wait till Christmas or next summer to have time for this, was the game that did continue the story any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

Nemanja91 wrote: »
    Yes I think so!

It is, same as the gow hd remakes, gaeplay looks better but cutscenes are the same, laughable at times, POP was always about the gameplay anyway. Also its 3-D compatible as well, no 3-d tv so can't say how it looks.

Advertisement