Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Chris Clark fans here ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

Yeah he's a great producer. His sound is quite unique and his production skills are top quality. Haven't really heard much of his later stuff even though I think I have his latest album. I think at the time I just felt it was just more of the same.

Still, one of my favourite tracks from him.

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Yeah love his music, 'Totems Flare' took a bit to click but when it did I feckin loved it... reckon I'll have a Clark day now tomorrow, was only contemplating what CDs to grab for the journey in and out to work!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

That last track is pretty good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,038 ✭✭✭penexpers

His first album was really great - I think he has steadily gone downhill since. He is a really great producer but I don't really like his sound these days.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,276 ✭✭✭readyletsgo

Have followed him since day one! Love each album he brings out. The last 3 albums were so wild an out there, love listening to them on my way to a night out lol.

Is he releasing anything next year?
    Would love to see him and Bibio do an album together, would work well together!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 380 ✭✭c_o_ck p_i_ss chillage

Have to say he's one of the most talented producers imho at the moment. I don't know whether this has been posted before:

http://redbullmusicacademyradio.com/shows/1840/

P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Dazd_N_Confusd

How can no one mention Herzog. One of the greatest things I've ever heard!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,787 ✭✭✭g5fd6ow0hseima

He's playing the button factory on the 4th of Febuary in what I must say is a poorly advertised gig. I wouldnt have known about it he if hadnt posted it on his facebook page.

Here's the link:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=154675831247950

How can no one mention Herzog. One of the greatest things I've ever heard!
    Yeah Herzog is brilliant, as is that whole album.

I reckon Turning Dragon is his best work (as im a bit of a techno-head)

He's playing the button factory on the 4th of Febuary in what I must say is a poorly advertised gig. I wouldnt have known about it he if hadnt posted it on his facebook page.

Here's the link:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/event.php?eid=154675831247950

Tempting, spanner in the feckin works as I was planning to get to CJ Bolland next week, won't get to both though. Decisions.

• Advertisement

Tempting, spanner in the feckin works as I was planning to get to CJ Bolland next week, won't get to both though. Decisions.
    And Seefeel are doing a show on the 19th March in The Bbutton Factory.

And Seefeel are doing a show on the 19th March in The Bbutton Factory.

Wow, that will be another not to miss... I see the new album ships the end of the month too. Was only listening to 'Quique' the other day, such a fantastic album.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 673 ✭✭✭pearsquasher

Yeh love the Clark.

First heard of him pre-album days when he did a megamix with Warp Dj's at the old warp records website... it was video-streamed live over about 3 or 4 hours. I don't suppose ANYONE grabbed the stream? This is around 2001!!!

Yeh love the Clark.

First heard of him pre-album days when he did a megamix with Warp Dj's at the old warp records website... it was video-streamed live over about 3 or 4 hours. I don't suppose ANYONE grabbed the stream? This is around 2001!!!
    I'd be mad to hear that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 618 ✭✭✭pandaboy

Body Riddle is probably one of my favourite albums.

I threw a video together for "Springtime Epigram". Love the tune; and Herzog, well that's just another category when you've got a nice set of headphones on.

Advertisement