Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Taste of Christmas ticket problem??

Options
  • 22-11-2010 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the right forum, mods feel free to move it.

Anyways, I bought a shopper ticket for Taste of Christmas on Friday 26th. I purchased it on the 1st November and I have still not received it in the post. I was just wondering has anyone else had this problem? They took the money out of my credit card so the transaction went through.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭the west wing

Well I just rang the Taste of Christmas booking office. They said they had my details but the tickets weren't sent out so I'll have to ring them again on Wednesday to confirm that I will be going so that they can have my tickets ready in the box office!?!?!

Why I have to ring them again to confirm I don't really know? Doesn't bode too well for the organization of the whole event!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,203 ✭✭✭Heyes

i got my tickets a few weeks ago, you should give them a call. Even if they could give you the reference number at this stage as it might be a bit late to post them out.

Advertisement