Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I get Anti Damp paint off wall tiles

• 22-11-2010 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

I have problems with dampness in my ensuite, so I cleaned the ceiling and used a anti damp paint thats used under normal paint. Went on fine but the nest morning the condensation had caused the paint to drip all down the shower tiles, how can I get rid of it? it looks like yellow varnish. ANd what makes it worse it didnt work, dampness back again....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 339 ✭✭FREDNISMO

If you get a window scraper that takes the stanley blade you may be able to scrape it off carefully. have you tried ZINSSER PERMAWHITE its very good for bathrooms and its mould and mildew resistant,if its dampness that is coming in from outside there is another product called ZINSSER WATERTITE

Advertisement