Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What to do to get into limerick senior beautican course?

Options
  • 22-11-2010 4:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I applied for the beautican course in limerick senior last year but did not get accepted for 10/11 year. I am going re-apply again this year. I recently done a nail course to try help me to get into the course. What else could I do to help my chance's of getting into the course as i really want to do this course.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭kob29

Try and get some work experience in a salon. Ok so you wont be able to take part in any treatments but maybe even reception experience. Read up on anatomy and physiology, see if there are any introduction to massage courses around, check and see if the Crescent College Comprehensive are running the nightcourse in Beauty and Make up 10 week course, Central College Limerick so a nightcourse in Make up and skincare.
    Go to their open day, make a point of talking to the course coordinator so theyll remember you when you get to interview.
    Also apply for the same course in other places, PLC places are seriously competitive at the moment so you need to max your options.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Beverage92

Thanks so much for your help I'm very greatful for it. :)

Advertisement