Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Razor's Edge in Naas

Options
  • 22-11-2010 5:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭

Hi there,

I just wanted to write about the great experience I got with The Razor's Edge in Naas.

I was booked in to get a tattoo on Saturday 13th. 'Atom' was the guy who looked after me, and he was friendly and professional throughout. I got a relatively simple design, just in black, it took about 30 mins or so and I'm just delighted with the result. He kept me chatting throughout the whole thing and it really took my mind off it, though it wasn't that sore to be honest.

9 days later and after following his healing advice the tattoo is pretty much healed. He told me to come in after a few weeks to make sure it's doing ok and that I can get a free touch-up within two months if it's needed, but it won't be.

So, if you're looking to get a tattoo in the Naas / Kildare region, get in touch with them, I'd definitely use them again...

J.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Always nice to hear positive experiences.

I'm gonna guess this is your 1st or 2nd tattoo. If this is the case, while your experience with Atom is great and all that, remember to go to who is best for your tattoo not who is the soundest. If your next tattoo happens to be a Japanese piece he may or may not be the best to go to (I'm not familiar with his work).

Its just something to bear in mind. People can get friendly with artists and feel a bond so are inclined to go to the same artist regardless of the style of tattoo. This is a mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,329 ✭✭✭jasonb

Yep, 2nd tattoo, am I that transparent? :)

Good point, I understand exactly where you're coming from. If I were to get another tattoo, especially a more challenging piece in a particular style, I would of course look into what the artist has done in that style.

I just thought that credit where credit's due; it's far to easy to do posts when giving out ( about tattoos, governments, whatever ) and it's just as important to give praise...

J.

Advertisement