Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1st tattoo

Options
  • 22-11-2010 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭

Hi there im looking for my first tattoo and was hopping some body could point me in the right direction for a good tattooist.

I would like a unique reaper drawn up for me to go on my shoulder.
    roughly based on this picture here . (i dont want the exact picture its just my idea of what the Grim Reaper should look like)

http://www.annestokes.com/horror/final_verdict.htm

Could Anybody recomend some artists for me ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Grim Reaper tat eh? Well firstly I'll say that have a good think about it before getting it done.
    There are plenty of people out there who got Grim Reaper tats when they were around 18/19 because it seemed like a cool / dark idea.............it aint so cool and dark when your 41.
    Thats not to say stay away from dark style tats just that IMO at least, the Reaper is pretty cheesey.
    Take a look at the stuff Jason Butcher has done, also Paul Booth and Victor Portugal.
    Anyway to answer your question I think Remis or Justin Russell would be the most suited (within Ireland)

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭cytex

Grim Reaper tat eh? Well firstly I'll say that have a good think about it before getting it done.
    There are plenty of people out there who got Grim Reaper tats when they were around 18/19 because it seemed like a cool / dark idea.............it aint so cool and dark when your 41..

The reaper holds special significance for me but its why i have been putting off getting the tattoo sience i was 18 im now 31 and still want it :D

thanks for the suggestions i will check out those artist's anyone else i should check out ??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭michael.etc...

cytex wrote: »
    The reaper holds special significance for me but its why i have been putting off getting the tattoo sience i was 18 im now 31 and still want it :D

thanks for the suggestions i will check out those artist's anyone else i should check out ??

Dunno whether Belfast's within your range or not, but I'd recommend the guy that does mine, Josef in White Dragon http://www.facebook.com/Satanizmo
    He's into Paul Booth and stuff and has a few death-dealer pieces in his portfolio.

Advertisement