Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cat sitter needed for December

• 22-11-2010 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

Hi there
    We find ourselves with a new member of the household here. Someone abandoned a 10week Kitten down our very quiet country lane about 2weeks ago. Now we and our dog have come to like her and want to keep her as she is a really nice cat.
    The only problem is that we are away working in Dublin for the month of December. Our dog Ozzy is staying with the inlaws but there is just no room for our new kitten.
    so I would like to Ask on the forum is there anyone would would be able to take in our kitten Engine for this time. we will happily pay for food & lodging. we live in south Donegal but as I said we will be travelling to Dublin , so you could be anywhere between and we could call in.
    Thanks in advance for any replies or suggestions
    Please Pm me with replies.
    Leitrim Lass

Comments

Advertisement