Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work clothes for New Look?

Options
  • 22-11-2010 6:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 369 ✭✭

Hi everyone,

I just got myself a job in New Look (woo!) and I'm starting on Wednesday. I was wondering could anyone tell me if I have to wear New Look clothes all the time? And when does the discount kick in? At the risk of sounding a bit scabby, I'm kinda skint at the minute (hence I needed a job) so I don't want to spend a whole pile of money on full-price clothes, only to find out that there was no need!

Would really appreciate some help with this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

You def have to wear New look clothes all the time in work. You will get a uniform allowance, I don't know what it is for New Look but for most places its 75% off a certain amount of clothes depending on your contract.

ie if you had a 20 hr contract, you could get €250 of clothes and just pay 25% of the price for them, every 6 months.

Usually you would be brought in for induction, which is training on health and safety and company policies etc then you'd pick out your uniform, with the managers help.

Advertisement